Kids on Safari with Imvelo
We have come up with a sample 10 night family-friendly circuit among our properties to show that a safari need not be only a mom-and-dad affair! Some highlights include:
- bush walks looking at animal tracks
- working through fun and educational bush activities from our kids on safari booklets
- learning how to cook the traditional Zimbabwean dish ‘sadza’ which is a staple based on maize flour
- learning the art of the catapult from our younger guides
- a soccer match with the local school children
- walking to school with them (during school term)
- a bush surprise treasure hunt.
It promises to be an unforgettable safari for the whole family and includes some excellent value deals too!