Named after a Xhosa chief, Sarili Lodge offers contemporary comfort above the Bushman’s River and overlooks the grassy plains of original Africa.
The lodge is a private oasis for families, groups and friends. This environmentally friendly lodge is the perfect blend of bush experience and colonial lifestyle.
Accomodation and Lodge facilities
5 Luxury rooms each sleeping a maximum of 2 adults per room.
- Deck overlooking the Bushman’s River
- Swimming pool with shallow area for children
- Lounge with fireplace and satellite television
- In and outdoor Dining facilities
- WiFi connection
- Gift Boutique
- Child minding upon request